To ensure that your vehicle receives first-quality service, Toyota recommends having maintenance performed by an Factory trained Toyota Technicians.
- Factory-trained and certified technicians who fix it right the first time. In addition to passing the rigorous Toyota Certification Program, many are also certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)
- State-of-the-art equipment and tools designed especially for your Toyota!
- Genuine Toyota Parts that are designed to keep your vehicle working at Toyota’s high-quality levels
Protect your investment. Take it to the people who know and care the most about your Toyota, Lexus, Scion, or Subaru.
Your Toyota is designed to be reliable and provide long-lasting vehicle performance. However, there are things you can do to make your Toyota perform even better, especially in light of rising gas prices.
Enhance your ownership experience
- The most important thing you can do to keep your vehicle running well is to change the engine oil on schedule. And remember to use the proper grade motor oil and a genuine Toyota oil filter.
- Make sure to replace worn out wiper blades to ensure a clear view of the road under all conditions.
- Being able to stop your vehicle is a critical part of driving. Inspect your brakes at regular intervals according to your Toyota’s recommended maintenance schedules.
- Your battery should be checked periodically to ensure you’ve got the power necessary to start your Toyota under any circumstance.
- Keep an eye on tire pressure – losing just a few pounds of pressure in your tires can hurt fuel economy and shorten tire life significantly.
- Be aware that the stop-and-go nature of urban and suburban driving is harder on your vehicle than steady long-distance driving.
- Read your owner’s manual. It will tell you everything you need to know about your vehicle including maintenance intervals